How To (legally) Work Anywhere Around The World…

Let’s face it. We all want to travel. We all want to explore. We all want to work in a tropical paradise, or in a foreign city. There’s something attractive about discovering new countries, and living there for a period of time.

As I sit here right now writing this post, I am currently by the beaches of Western Australia in a cafe over in Freemantle. The view is incredible. But how can you travel the world? How can you live in a new country for years at a time? That’s what I’m going to teach you.

A Working Holiday Visa (WHV) essentially does what the title says: It’s a visa that allows you to work whilst on holiday in another country. Although the most common period is 12 months, there are a select group of companies that allow people to work for up to 24 months. Incredible!

I’ve spent several months working in Australia, and am about to embark on a 2 year trip around New Zealand. What allows me to pay for it? The Working Holiday Visa.

Often used by backpackers, it’s a great way to top up your funds when traveling around the country for a sustained period of time. In order to obtain one, you often need a medical check & occasionally a background check from your local police force in order to confirm no past criminal activity.

If you want to travel the world, definitely look into what a Working Holiday Visa can do for you!

I write for people who want to live a happier life in the modern world. Let’s chat: